7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
can you post video's in here or only pics?? just woudering

thanks, I will have to post a video of my engine on the run stand I made.

there is a thread about how to post vids in threads or in the gallery. It's the easiest I have seen compared to other forums I have been on. And I apologize for not posting the link to the thread but I am a little drunk right now hahahaha. And as you will soon notice it happens alot.

Not an alcoholic just work to much and get tipsy after only 5 beer's when I'm tired:D:p

there is a thread about how to post vids in threads or in the gallery. It's the easiest I have seen compared to other forums I have been on. And I apologize for not posting the link to the thread but I am a little drunk right now hahahaha. And as you will soon notice it happens alot.

Not an alcoholic just work to much and get tipsy after only 5 beer's when I'm tired:D:p
I am also not an alcoholic but I drink every night, I do it to take the pain away!! It is the only thing that works!!

Just so you know why the pain, I shattered both my heals 2 years ago and they hurt all the time. I could go on but don't think this is the place for it.

I hope you drink Molson or Labatt!!!LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly...post videos where ever you like! The benefit of the Youtube Gallery is that the videos you put in there will link to your profile so they are easy to find again. Videos in posts do not.

Enjoy!

Back