• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Power Stering Hose Bracket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingb1973

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code-4 Spd. Owned for the last 40 years.
So after owing her for almost 40 years, just realized I don't have the "Index Bracket" for the power steering pressure hose at the back of the pump. Anyone have one that they could part with??

rio 1856, Thanks for the links. Wasn't exactly sure what I really was looking for.

I don't have one to compare to, but, it goes on the back of the pump to index the PS pressure hose. Think it is one of the first 3 you sent a link for. They all look about the same.

If a forum member is willing to part with one for a few dollars, I would rather send them $$ instead.

So after owing her for almost 40 years, just realized I don't have the "Index Bracket" for the power steering pressure hose at the back of the pump. Anyone have one that they could part with??
I have the bracket

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, Crap, Crap....went to the bone yard and got one on Saturday morning off a Cougar. BUT still looking for a few other things.....

Heater hose cradle for a 4300-D??

Electric choke for the same carb??

Attempting to replace the Holley carb put on by PO. Sure I might be missing throttle Solenoid, choke pull-off???

Working on a 73 Q code, 4V,  M/T baby. Any input on what I might need would be greatly appreciated./......in advance.

Latest posts

Back