• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Power Windows

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
64.5 Mustang Coupe
65 Mustang Coupe
68 Shelby GT500KR
70 Boss 429
71 Mach 1
86 Mustang GT
91 Saleen Convert
03 Cobra Convert
07 GT500
Hey all,

My 71 Fastback was hit down the right side in the past, and it was repaired with non power stuff. All the wiring was in the bottom of the door when I removed the door pad, and the quarter switch and wiring is in place. I need the passenger window, regulator, and motor for the door and the quarter. And for the master control switch assembly, I need the switch for the most forward position.

Anybody???

Thanks,

Charlie.

Hey all,

My 71 Fastback was hit down the right side in the past, and it was repaired with non power stuff. All the wiring was in the bottom of the door when I removed the door pad, and the quarter switch and wiring is in place. I need the passenger window, regulator, and motor for the door and the quarter. And for the master control switch assembly, I need the switch for the most forward position.

Anybody???

Thanks,

Charlie.
Tinted or clear glass?

I should have it all but not sure on the glass

Don

Update:

I have found everything I need from a coupe, but I still need a pair of fastback door windows, and I believe the window lock switch and driver's bezel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all,

Anybody???

Thanks,

Charlie.
I think I have a passenger glass for power windows, will check this week. Do you need clear or tinted?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great! The window is tinted, as it is also an a/c car. Thanks.
I have one passenger side Fastback Power Window glass that is tinted. It has the normal scratches where it runs up and down. Let me know if your interested ($50) plus my cost on shipping), and send me you email address so I can send you a picture. Mike

Just a bump.

Still looking for some nice power door windows, tinted, a Master Switch bezel, and window lock switch. The switches are the larger 71 only style.

Charlie.

Link to craigslist:http://www.google.com/url?q=http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/2747470945.html&sa=U&ei=ey4KT72mJ5DXtwfU6MyaAQ&ved=0CBQQFjAIOB4&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFHhCdYloxebzCjxdu7pT7vjRn4Kw

Back