Printer Not Printing? Know what should you do.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry5987

Reaction score
My Car
Technical Guruji
There are very complex problems related to Brother Printer driver and all kind of printers. These problems can be solved effectively and within the time. These problems can be solved effectively and within the time. If you have any queries read about  Brother printer driver help.

my 73 Mach 1 came with a printer as OEM equipment, but the default language is set to Spanish. how do I change the language setting? also, I am having trouble reaching the paper tray while driving, has anyone found a solution to this problem?

my 73 Mach 1 came with a printer as OEM equipment, but the default language is set to Spanish.  how do I change the language setting? also, I am having trouble reaching the paper tray while driving, has anyone found a solution to this problem?
For reaching the paper it is simple, steer with your knee, while texting on your phone and reach into the back to get the printouts.

Yeah... buh-bye.

Everybody wave Goodbye to the spammer...

:atomic:

Jason,

I had a  slightly different problem with my Mach 1. My car came with the optional toaster oven (In Avocado green of course). I was always having to stop when the bell rang signaling the toast was ready.

Now.....thanks to your very helpful suggestion, I no longer have to pull off to the side of the road which can be dangerous!  I can now steer with my knee while continuing to text on my phone and reach into the back with my now free hand to enjoy fresh hot toast!    ::thumb::      :whistling:

I have finally figured out how to get faxes to come through the glovebox without interfering with the blend-door operation or being incinerated by the heater core !!

Don C,

Sure wished I had seen this video earlier. I had an HP printer and laptop I would have gladly paid the shipping costs so that they could have received the same  "Processing"! Some of the WORST customer service I had ever experienced!    :mad:

Has anyone tried adding a toilet to your cars? :chin: :chin: You could add a toilet cover with cushion, keep the seat back, add a trap door to let the stuff go down through a hole in the floor pan, and you can have your toilet paper hanging off the glove box. This may be an easy add and you don't even need to let the steering go. Just glue your tablet to the center of the steering wheel and you can do your bathroom business, watch TV, check emails and drive, all at the same time. Oh! and be careful not to open the trap door hole on top of the exhaust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

I had a  slightly different problem with my Mach 1. My car came with the optional toaster oven (In Avocado green of course). I was always having to stop when the bell rang signaling the toast was ready.

Now.....thanks to your very helpful suggestion, I no longer have to pull off to the side of the road which can be dangerous!  I can now steer with my knee while continuing to text on my phone and reach into the back with my now free hand to enjoy fresh hot toast!    ::thumb::      :whistling:
So that's where Avacado Toast comes from!!!

Jason,

So that's where Avacado Toast comes from!!!

I’m green (avocado) with envy...

Gotta love that color combination- I am a huge fan of green. Had some great times back in the 1970's. As far as the wacky original poster- I bought a Brother multifunction unit for my home office a few years ago, and it has been the best printer I have ever used. Really sips the ink whereas the HP printers I have had in the past drank up ink. Some great options being discussed in this thread. hehe How about car record players from the 1950's and early 1960's, those must have been nice. ;)

I used a large 3D printer to make my '72 Sportsroof, however there were structural problems with the 3D printed car and it broke in half on the first drive and killed me. But I was ok the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only way I would attempt a burn out is if my mechanic would let me do it in his parking lot. that way when I grenade any number of original, crusty parts, I won't need a tow. it will be tempting though, as I am just finishing replacing the u-joints and installing a 3.73 posi to replace the old 3.10 open diff.

Back