URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Not my style either but i sure admire the excelent work done! Besides is good to know our era mustang are growing up in attention... good enough to be at SEMA ;)

OLE PONY

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
I'd drive it!

vamach1

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 1972 Sprint convertible, 2004 Mach1
I'd drive it!
I'd make love to it!
My only complaint is they started with a Mach1 and not a plain fastback. I guess maybe there are enough stock looking Mach1 around anyway. :rolleyes:

Widowmaker00

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
I don't like the tailights, grill or the interior. Very obvious they tried to incorporate styling from earlier mustangs, which I don't think fit the car. Very professional build though, and I do like it overall.

TheJ

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
The thing that really grinds my gears is that they put in an automatic transmission. All of the esthetics are a little over the top for my tastes as well. But a cool car non the less.

Last edited by a moderator:

URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1950 Ford Custom coupé
I'd drive it!
I'd make love to it!
My only complaint is they started with a Mach1 and not a plain fastback. I guess maybe there are enough stock looking Mach1 around anyway. :rolleyes:
Careful with the plain fastbacks!! jejeje...

Don65Stang

Super Mods
Reaction score
My Car
Several.
The car has some really cool mods & the work is top notch! For my tastes it's a little too much modernization. I like a lot of what they did but it's like they didn't know when to say when. If they would have backed off maybe 20% with the customization it would look better in my opinion but it's still one mean ride!

URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1950 Ford Custom coupé
I particulary dont dislike that mods too much... the only thing i dont quite agree is in the back glass and rear modification... I´m sure it will have a reason but in asthetics matter in my opinion is a big step backward...

Obsidian11

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
Agreed on the "over the top" like Don65Stang said...20% less or even a bit more like 30-35% would have been right on. Don't like what they did with the rear...if they wanted a vertical window they should've started with a coupe...anyway, definitely TOP notch craftsmanship, and if that's what the owner wanted, who are the rest of us to tell him otherwise??? If all our cars were the same it would be no fun ;)

Goolsby

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang
Wow this car has gotten a lot of attention , we appreciate all of the comments ( both good and bad) HaHa, its fun to see everyones diffent opinions on the different aspects of this build its a great barometer of the varied views and opinions in this industry, again hanks for all the interest.

as far as the auto trans. I agree but that is the ONLY thing the customer had to have as he wanted his wife to be comfortable driving it, but its a lot nicer than you would think

FasTnNefariouS

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
Wow this car has gotten a lot of attention , we appreciate all of the comments ( both good and bad) HaHa, its fun to see everyones diffent opinions on the different aspects of this build its a great barometer of the varied views and opinions in this industry, again hanks for all the interest.

as far as the auto trans. I agree but that is the ONLY thing the customer had to have as he wanted his wife to be comfortable driving it, but its a lot nicer than you would think
Lots of attention! I've even seen awesome reviews on Chevy websites. Congrats and any plans for another Ford build? Would love to see more of your work.