Project Pegasus Revisited...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the tailights, grill or the interior. Very obvious they tried to incorporate styling from earlier mustangs, which I don't think fit the car. Very professional build though, and I do like it overall.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that they put in an automatic transmission. All of the esthetics are a little over the top for my tastes as well. But a cool car non the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd drive it!
I'd make love to it!
My only complaint is they started with a Mach1 and not a plain fastback. I guess maybe there are enough stock looking Mach1 around anyway. :rolleyes:
Careful with the plain fastbacks!! jejeje...

The car has some really cool mods & the work is top notch! For my tastes it's a little too much modernization. I like a lot of what they did but it's like they didn't know when to say when. If they would have backed off maybe 20% with the customization it would look better in my opinion but it's still one mean ride!

I particulary dont dislike that mods too much... the only thing i dont quite agree is in the back glass and rear modification... I´m sure it will have a reason but in asthetics matter in my opinion is a big step backward...

Agreed on the "over the top" like Don65Stang said...20% less or even a bit more like 30-35% would have been right on. Don't like what they did with the rear...if they wanted a vertical window they should've started with a coupe...anyway, definitely TOP notch craftsmanship, and if that's what the owner wanted, who are the rest of us to tell him otherwise??? If all our cars were the same it would be no fun ;)

Wow this car has gotten a lot of attention , we appreciate all of the comments ( both good and bad) HaHa, its fun to see everyones diffent opinions on the different aspects of this build its a great barometer of the varied views and opinions in this industry, again hanks for all the interest.

as far as the auto trans. I agree but that is the ONLY thing the customer had to have as he wanted his wife to be comfortable driving it, but its a lot nicer than you would think

Wow this car has gotten a lot of attention , we appreciate all of the comments ( both good and bad) HaHa, its fun to see everyones diffent opinions on the different aspects of this build its a great barometer of the varied views and opinions in this industry, again hanks for all the interest.

as far as the auto trans. I agree but that is the ONLY thing the customer had to have as he wanted his wife to be comfortable driving it, but its a lot nicer than you would think
Lots of attention! I've even seen awesome reviews on Chevy websites. Congrats and any plans for another Ford build? Would love to see more of your work.

Back