QA1's on the Way

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. What is the height from the front pinch welds to the ground. I ended up with 8 1/8". I dont have experience with those springs but expect them to set some. My coil overs sat about 1/4" after a few miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 8-5/8” right behind the fender bolt at the bottom of pinch weld. Put about 30 miles on today and I am going to drop the adjustment to 6 clicks as the roads around here  are a bit harsh. At 10 clicks they really flattened out my corners and feel great. Need to get an alignment. Feels to be over steering a bit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen Summit Racing has these QA1's on sale again at $566.96 a pair. (QA1-MS402-10400C) Normal price is $629.95 if anyone is interested. I noticed because I went on to check on the price of the matching single adjustable rear shocks QA1-TS601 - QA1 Stocker Star Shocks which are also on sale so I ordered them. I'm really digging mine!!

OK. Been some time but after getting smacked down for putting the QA1's on with crappy looking wheel wells. I have now replaced all of my front suspension and cleaned, scraped and scrubbed them down before a coat of rust reformer, light bed liner and finally VHT Chassis paint.

Attachments

• DriveWell-L.jpg
    DriveWell-L.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • PassWell-R.jpg
    PassWell-R.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Back