Quote Button

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
IS the quote button not working for everyone?  It doesn't seem to work for me.  Using Chrome.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
IS the quote button not working for everyone?  It doesn't seem to work for me.  Using Chrome.
That is the multi quote button.  You can click it in several posts and then click NEW REPLY and all the quotes will appear in your new reply.  The Quote button should change when you click it to show that it has been selected so I'll have to look into that.  But it does work...click it once to quote or click it a second time to unquote the post!

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
No change of appearance once I clicked "quote"...

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I'm looking into it...the button does work but it doesn't change appearance after you click it.  It should change each time you toggle it.   :cool:

will e

VIP Members
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.

That is the multi quote button.  You can click it in several posts and then click NEW REPLY and all the quotes will appear in your new reply.  The Quote button should change when you click it to show that it has been selected so I'll have to look into that.  But it does work...click it once to quote or click it a second time to unquote the post!

I'm looking into it...the button does work but it doesn't change appearance after you click it.  It should change each time you toggle it.   :cool:
Hey, that multi quote thing is sweet!

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1

Hey, that multi quote thing is sweet!
Try it now!!   :cool:   :D