Ram Air Convertible Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponysnake

Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Convertible. One owner car until 10/13.
Also, 1965 Fastback, 1967 GT350, 1968 Convertible, and 1999 GT 35th Ltd.
I just posted my new Marti Report. Very pleased to see the Ram-Air option on the car. I had worried it had been added back when the car was painted. I only wish it did not have the door ding moulding Group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photo, but the wrong one, me thinks?

-Kurt
Yes, I think I got the right one now.

Can someone tell me what "Delete Automatic Seat Back Release" means?

Dennis

Our 73 Cougar convertible automatically releases the seat back on the passenger side when that door is open. I am assuming that feature was not on your car

Our 73 Cougar convertible automatically releases the seat back on the passenger side when that door is open. I am assuming that feature was not on your car
Correct. Someone did not want it on your car when they sat down at the dealership to order it. (RETAIL)

Ray

Every Mustang I have seen with this option was both seats - never just one

Yup on mine the automatic seat back release also works on both seats.

As for the door ding package: that was the first thing that came off mine when it was time for the repaint. :)

Oh, congrats on the ram air!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Mustang I have seen with this option was both seats - never just one

Yup on mine the automatic seat back release also works on both seats.

As for the door ding package: that was the first thing that came off mine when it was time for the repaint. :)

Oh, congrats on the ram air!!

Thanks guys - Agree about both seats. I should have clarified that.

Trim could probably be left off as long as it is retained in case a future owner would want it on the car. I agree car looks much better without it.

Ray

You are right, both sides. The Cougar is my husband's so I knew that the passengers side was automatic but never really paid attention to the driver seat

Back