• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear Interior 1/4 panels. Pleeaase sombody must have a set!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback (Factory sprint, but now a bright red Mach 1)
351c 2v(big ol cam, holley dominator intake, roller set, edelbrock 4bbl)

fmx
Hey fellas,

Been looking for a good set. I was going to just get a repro set off eBay but i heard they don't fit very well and are kinda cheesy. Hoping there's someone with NOS or something related.

Thanks!

I bought the aftermarket Convertible ones back in the spring, they were very thin, I had to reinforce the back with layers of fiberglass to make it ridged.
Can you post pics of how the aftermarket ones look?
I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them ion a different thread.

Hey fellas,

Been looking for a good set. I was going to just get a repro set off eBay but i heard they don't fit very well and are kinda cheesy. Hoping there's someone with NOS or something related.

Thanks!
I have a set but I'm in NY and the shipping would probably kill you.

Hey fellas,

Thanks!
I have a set but I'm in NY and the shipping would probably kill you.
How much do you think it would cost? I have a good amount saved.

Are you lo0king for the rearmost side panels for a fastback with folddown, as linked in the above post to ebay?

Or are you looking for the hard flexible molded side panels that are next to the rear seat lower cushion? (the ones everyone used to cut holes in for speakers)?

Are you lo0king for the rearmost side panels for a fastback with folddown, as linked in the above post to ebay?

Or are you looking for the hard flexible molded side panels that are next to the rear seat lower cushion? (the ones everyone used to cut holes in for speakers)?
the latter.

Hard to find a set with no speaker holes.

I am probably buying a set from Pat Robey but ill need to do some work on them. Do you have a set?

I bought a set from Pat a few months ago for a very reasonable price that needed a little freshening up and now they look great, there was no way I was going to pay crazy ebay prices for 2 pieces of plastic lol. My interior looks SO much better with them. I had to repair 1 corner, scuffed them with a red scotch brite and painted them with satin black krylon fusion. The money saved was well worth my time to recondition them, as you already know these are very hard to find.

I do have some used ones with no speaker holes, but none would qualify as NOS or mint condition. They will likely need to be resprayed/refinished. You can get a hold of me by phone or email for more info.

Bruce Klier

Tucson, AZ

520-531-1275

[email protected]

Back