• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear of vehicle items, bumpers, tail lights, honeycomb panel, moldings, tie downs, etc.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Pictured below are the following items and prices.  Shipping extra.  I am in western NJ.   

73 NOS bumper stone guard $100

Excellent used deluxe bumpers with guards for 73.  $250 complete, $210 missing the right side rubber "L" pad.

73 urethane rear bumper quarter panel fillers $100 set.  $50 for the single piece shown.

Mach 1 quarter panel extensions $25 each

71-72 original rear license plate plastic shield $40 each

Gas cap with cable $40, without cable $35

Mach 1 rear tie downs (used with dual exhaust chrome outlet extension Mach 1s to protect damaging them from tie down shipment chains).  Dealers were supposed to remove these before selling the car.  $100 for the set.

73 rear bumper mounting bracket set $75

73 NOS tail lights $250 each, when the bright metal is painted black in the correct areas they are correct for 71-72s.  

NOS tail light gasket $20 

Honeycomb panel solid $100, cracked apart at center $50.  (Cracks hidden when trim and gas cap are in place)   

NOS upper honeycomb trim $90

Used upper and lower honeycomb trim $30 each

IMG_1100[1].JPG

Mike, I can take close up pictures and forward to you in a private message if you would like.  They are rusty, but hard for me to tell about the degree of pitting.  

Back