rear seat trim & rear seat covers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback, Sportsroof
I have the 2 pieces of rear seat trim (?) that go across the top where the package tray is, and also the 2 side pieces. Is there some kind of small cover to hide the place where the 2 at the package tray come together? I have put the pieces in place, and the parting surface where the two meet ( one inside the other), is slightly noticeable. I have not attached anything yet though.
Also, wondering what the chances would be in getting ahold of "just" the rear seat back and bottom covers in whimbledon white alone.

I put mine together and yes, the seam shows. As far as I am aware, this is factory.

On the side pieces, I posted a question about my concern that the top seat section wasn't the exact width. From the responses, this is factory. So I had some extra black material from another project that I trimmed and covered the seat side sections with the material to allow for a color transition from the quarter panels to the seat.

I assume it is a matter of preference because you could just paint it.

Back