Rendez-vous

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande 351C
71 Mach 1 429CJ
One of the first car chase movie... by Claude Lelouche

One take, no montage, no edits.
He was charged for all the red lights, potential accidents that could have occurred as he refused to tell who drove the car,
but not being the driver all was dropped...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szrjZP7CA-s

To make it fun. there is one car we all love here at a given time. Will you spot it? 

I think I spotted something at 2:13 parked alongside the road on the right  :thumb:

hey that's funny I did miss that 2.xx (tho not 100% sure its a 7173), but the one I ment is at 5:55! Alone and comes relatively big in picture :D

@Kilgon there is little known about the production car, rumour says it was a ferrariSF90 something. Obviously a fast car for it's time, especially if you look at the snails parked everywhere, tho in the film, you also see, it lacks speed on straight pieces (I actually drove these streets countless times so i'm aware of the scale), prolly having a very short ratio. Nonetheless this movie inspired tons of other production after its release.

hey that's funny I did miss that 2.xx (tho not 100% sure its a 7173), but the one I ment is at 5:55! Alone and comes relatively big in picture :D

@Kilgon there is little known about the production car, rumour says it was a ferrariSF90 something. Obviously a fast car for it's time, especially if you look at the snails parked everywhere, tho in the film, you also see, it lacks speed on straight pieces (I actually drove these streets countless times so i'm aware of the scale), prolly having a very short ratio. Nonetheless this movie inspired tons of other production after its release.

Ok - try this - what's at the 5:50 on the left.  After looking again I saw the one you mentioned.

Back