repair the right way

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
I am really starting to understand leveling a vert is not fun at all!!! still trying to figure out if the car is twisted or the forward leaf spring bolt points were not put on the right way!!! nothing is working out at all as of yet, but I will not give up....................no, not give up!!!!!!LOL you should see what I built for the jig to hold the car straight!!! Just a little over board, but that is me!!!!!LOL

I am really starting to understand leveling a vert is not fun at all!!! still trying to figure out if the car is twisted or the forward leaf spring bolt points were not put on the right way!!! nothing is working out at all as of yet, but I will not give up....................no, not give up!!!!!!LOL you should see what I built for the jig to hold the car straight!!! Just a little over board, but that is me!!!!!LOL
I hear Ya Doc..But I have a feeling you may be lost in the sauce..You should have called me..if the leaf spring holders weren't installed right you'd know it driving the car.

I hear Ya Doc..But I have a feeling you may be lost in the sauce..You should have called me..if the leaf spring holders weren't installed right you'd know it driving the car.
I am sorry I was not able to call, then I wanted to set up my base line before I called. I will be calling you soon, when would be good for you as I do not want to bother you??

Thank you!!

Doc

I only drove it maybe 200 miles. and it was not a good ride. but I did not think of problems like that at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know i´ve been missing but, some pics and more explanation on the problem could help us all to give our opinions...

You first have to determine is the problem is in the unibody or maybe just a bad set up of the suspensions... Follow Scott´s leads that are very useful in this matters...

I know i´ve been missing but, some pics and more explanation on the problem could help us all to give our opinions...

You first have to determine is the problem is in the unibody or maybe just a bad set up of the suspensions... Follow Scott´s leads that are very useful in this matters...
I will post some pics when I finish my base line jig to make/hold the car level. Yes, Scott is a very big help!!!!!!!

Back