• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

repro 71-73 rad. air deflector

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I speak for no one but myself, we have some great sponsors here and great members that contribute to the support of this forum both financially and with regular contribution of information and we have a bit of camaraderie as a result of our mutual interests.

I think an introduction is in order. If you are just here for our business, you'll have better luck if you take the time to be a part of the forum, not just an outside vendor looking for another outlet.

I speak for no one but myself,  we have some great sponsors here and great members that contribute to the support of this forum both financially and with regular contribution of information and we have a bit of camaraderie as a result of our mutual interests.

I think an introduction is in order.  If you are just here for our business, you'll have better luck if you take the time to be a part of the forum, not just an outside vendor looking for another outlet.
I did introduce myself in my first parts post,I sold my 71 mustang and was looking to offer my spare parts to the members here first,if this is frowned upon I will refrain from posting

I don't want to speak for Jeff but it seemed like your postings came across as parts you make and sell, not spare parts you have. It was the impression I had as well. So yeah, if you have some leftovers you want to sell it's all good. Hopefully you will get another mustang and stay a member.

I don't want to speak for Jeff but it seemed like your postings came across as parts you make and sell, not spare parts you have.    It was the impression I had as well.    So yeah, if you have some leftovers you want to sell it's all good.   Hopefully you will get another mustang and stay a member.
You are right I did post a few parts I make,I will keep the post limited to spare parts

I would rather you spend some time and talk about the parts you make and then offer them. I feel we as members and Mustang nuts are always appreciativve of guys whio go the extra mile and make things. We just like backgrind

It is not that I don't think you should be here selling parts, but I do think you should contribute something else, whether it is knowledge, humor or a part give away or raffle to support the forum, etc. Again it is just me, no official capacity and if you want to ignore me I'll take no offense.

and pictures would help sales. . . . ;)

Larry,

Can you tell me what the application is as I believe there is more than one air deflector depending on the engine. I've bought 2 battery shields from Larry and have been quite happy with them. I believe one is 24" and one is 26".

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry,

Can you tell me what the application is as I believe there is more than one air deflector depending on the engine.  I've bought 2 battery shields from Larry and have been quite happy with them.  I believe one is 24" and one is 26".
The repro D0OZ-8349-A rad air deflector fits 71-73 mustang and cougar, 70-71 torino cyclone (72 very similar) and have seen on some 70's big cars. The difference is in the rad width,it comes around 24" but can have a inch cut from both sides (22") to fit small rad cars. The original assembly line clips are T shaped,I could not source these but offer the ford replacement clip which is square in apperance. Hope that helps     thanks  Larry

Back