Reproduction rimblow steering wheel pad

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Q-code
Decades of life in the desert Southwest has taken it's toll on the interior of my 72 convertible.  The steering wheel pad's vinyl is curling up and separating from the foam.  I am considering replacing it with an aftermarket reproduction one.  I'm wondering if anyone has done the same and what your experience with, or impressions of the replacement pad are.

NPD has them, along with rimblow switches and the pad inserts.  I have not ordered any of those parts yet so I can't say anything about their quality, but I have never had any problems with other NPD parts so they seem to do a good job finding suppliers.

NPD has them, along with rimblow switches and the pad inserts.  I have not ordered any of those parts yet so I can't say anything about their quality, but I have never had any problems with other NPD parts so they seem to do a good job finding suppliers.
The quality of those pieces from NPD is excellent, or at least it was a couple years ago.

Back