Restoration Company Just Dashes (it looks like full interior)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael O’Harran

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang 351C
Currently Under Restoration
So the illusive 1972 Rear Defrost switch and bezel keeps coming up as a reoccurring headache. But we all know there are these random other pieces, like enduro bumpers, A-Pillars etc. that are the bain of our restorations. I just found this company and asked them for a quote on my rear defrost switch and bezel. I will report back what they say, but their site and gallery of what they can do is pretty impressive. I'd recommend taking a look as they are restoring stuff that I thought would have been beyond repair. We all have these head aches and figured it could help another so I'd share.

http://www.justdashes.com/gallery/

They do good work. They are spendy but worth it.
Oh good. Someone used them. What did they do for you and how over the top? Then again what ever it is is only comparable if you can get it elsewhere too. If you can’t get it anywhere and they can do it where no one else will, I’m gonna guess they won’t be over priced. Lol

So the illusive 1972 Rear Defrost switch and bezel keeps coming up as a reoccurring headache. But we all know there are these random other pieces, like enduro bumpers, A-Pillars etc. that are the bain of our restorations. I just found this company and asked them for a quote on my rear defrost switch and bezel. I will report back what they say, but their site and gallery of what they can do is pretty impressive. I'd recommend taking a look as they are restoring stuff that I thought would have been beyond repair. We all have these head aches and figured it could help another so I'd share.

http://www.justdashes.com/gallery/
I posted a video some years ago on how to turn a readily available convertible top switch into a rear defrost switch if you have the old defroster switch. Not too hard and not too expensive.

In speaking with a rep yesterday, they confirmed they only do interior restorations (no Endura bumpers) and will give me a quote for a rear defrost switch and bezel after I send them pictures, of which i will share with the forum for individual edification and potential application to other projects.

They have done door panels and a center stack panel restoration (stripping, plating, repairing fastener posts, painting, and woodgrain application). That was 10 years ago and the parts still look like new.

Back