Restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cresee

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
I live in Springfield Ma. Was intrested in finding someone to restore a 1973 Mustang Grande
Convertible. If possible someone that has experience in mechanical as well as body work and interior. Looking for a nice cruiser. Would like to put it on the road this summer. Orginal 302 that runs and a 1972 302 engine also that has been rebuilt. Looking for more HP and torque and some other upgrades. A solid person with experience and ability who like restoration would be a good consideration also.

I know of a Mustang specific shop, but they are in Michigan. I’m sure you are looking for something local. If you want their info, let me know. I had some work done there and they were great! They do everything, from touch ups to full restorations.

I know of a Mustang specific shop, but they are in Michigan. I’m sure you are looking for something local. If you want their info, let me know. I had some work done there and they were great! They do everything, from touch ups to full restorations.
I live in Michigan and would like to know the shop you recommend as I have a 1972 Mach 1 H-code I need a few things done on.

I live in Michigan and would like to know the shop you recommend as I have a 1972 Mach 1 H-code I need a few things done on.
The name of the place is called Mustang Craftsmen. They are located west of Saginaw, kinda in the middle of nowhere. The owners name is Paul Beard and he is a great guy with a very knowledgeable staff. Their phone number is 989-860-3948. They also have a web site, MustangCraftsmen.com if you want to check out their shop and see the different stuff they have done. If you go to the site, my car is the yellow 72 Mach 1 on the main page. They also have some other pics of it. If you need any more info let me know.

The name of the place is called Mustang Craftsmen. They are located west of Saginaw, kinda in the middle of nowhere. The owners name is Paul Beard and he is a great guy with a very knowledgeable staff. Their phone number is 989-860-3948. They also have a web site, MustangCraftsmen.com if you want to check out their shop and see the different stuff they have done. If you go to the site, my car is the yellow 72 Mach 1 on the main page. They also have some other pics of it. If you need any more info let me know.
John...reach out to me for contact...haven’t seen you for awhile at Lakeside...Craig

Awesome. I’m moving up that way this summer.

Back