Rev Limiter date code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351, 1969 Fairlane 500 Conv., 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
I finally picked up a rev limiter to replace the one missing on my Boss1. My car was built Nov 30th, 1970. I was wondering if anyone had an idea what date codes were stamped on the rev limiters for Boss's or 429 cars built at the end of Nov. Second question would be, does anyone know what font and size the lettering is so I can have a stamp made, or does someone already make them (with the date code I need, of course)?

Steve

I finally picked up a rev limiter to replace the one missing on my Boss1. My car was built Nov 30th, 1970. I was wondering if anyone had an idea what date codes were stamped on the rev limiters for Boss's or 429 cars built at the end of Nov. Second question would be, does anyone know what font and size the lettering is so I can have a stamp made, or does someone already make them (with the date code I need, of course)?

Steve
Hello Steve,  try the following link, https://semomustang.com/t/rev-limiters-and-components.

Hope this helps!

Back