Revised 71-73 Sport Mirror - Convex Mirror

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
It's about time this information was posted up separately.

Many will have followed the development of this project to this point in other posts.

The intent was never to overshadow anyone else's questions or concerns, but to offer an alternative solution to a ridiculous Ford right side mirror.

The templates attached fits MY mirror case. It has been noted that there are variations out there, so it may be entirely possible that your needs may differ. Check before cutting glass!!

I'm not going into full details of the construction at this time, but please PM me for help if needed. Pictures posted in another thread by NOT A T5 , "71 Sport Mirrors" will help. Many thanks to NOT A T5 for your co-operation.

There are 2 versions. The smaller base is for those who need to set the mirror further in. i.e. the taller driver who needs the seat all the way back, whereas the larger one should be good for the average size driver. That was taken from having different size people sit in my 71 Mach 1.

Back