Rotors? Which to choose?

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

jscott

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
When I get my car into a shop in a few weeks or so I am having some brake lines replaced. Thinking of replacing having them replace the rotors. See NPD ones are pricey, rock auto ones are not? Difference? KY mustang just has one which, I suspect, is similar to Rock Auto offerings...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NPD shows a separate skew for R and L
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KY Mustang just shows one

c9zx

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
+1 on Centric brake parts. Good quality at a reasonable price. Chuck

jscott

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
I sent the shop owner the same question. One of the things he did was a little internet looking and one thing of interest he said was.

Did some googling and here is what I've found:
The KY Mustang parts are resold Amazon specials, I found the part number on the listing

he is correct, here is the KY mustang offering:
and like a shop owner I want to work on my car his response was:

I think what we will do is get the car in the shop, on the lift and give it a solid once over - inspect the brakes, lines, steering and suspension and see if they need to be serviced or not before we order or replace anything.

turtle5353

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
I am running front drilled and slotted rotors from ebay on my car for the past 10 years or so with 0 issues. I really like the look of them and they havent rusted a bit.

SteveO_71

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1, 351c 4v, C6 trans, grabber blue with white interior
You may want to get advice from Chockostang. He also sells parts or brake kits of rotors, calipers, pads, shoes etc..

Latest posts