Rust removal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mus72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 fastback
I thought I'd share this with you ,tried it and it works surprisingly well (apologies if its been posted before)

cheap and cheerful 1 gallon of molasses cost me £4.50

Yeah, I wish he gave the concentration of molasses. A big tub of pure molasses would cost a fortune!

Hmmm...maybe instead one should use a molasses product instead, such as rum?

The mix is 9 parts water to1 part molasses before you knock it try it;as far as expense goes whats cheaper?

I know its not for everyone I made up a bin full not expecting much put a few bits in to try it pulled them out 3 days later and washed them and it had brought up shiny metal less damaging than blasting and the solution can be thrown down the drain.

I thought I'd share this with you ,tried it and it works surprisingly well (apologies if its been posted before)

I really like The KBS Coating Products. Used Gas tank sealer and 3 step chassis paint so far on The Stang. Good videos on You Tube.

I really like The KBS Coating Products. Used Gas tank sealer and 3 step chassis paint so far on The Stang. Good videos on You Tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back