San Diego car show this weekend...be there!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking for everyone who can't be there, we are expecting a full written report about the show, including many pictures of the cars and members present. I understand that there are at least 15 71-73 Mustangs there. You have your assignment. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Just got home from the show and all I can say is WOW!. The most mustangs I have seen in one place. There ended up being sixteen 71-3 stangs there. There was a meet and greet along with a group photo taken that I assume will get posted. I did not take pics but saw many others who did. Met at least 10 guys from the site. Great day!

Jeff

Speaking for everyone who can't be there, we are expecting a full written report about the show, including many pictures of the cars and members present. I understand that there are at least 15 71-73 Mustangs there. You have your assignment. Carry on.

I second that...A loooong but great day. Awesome to meet people in person and be able to talk cars all day.
Glad all you guys enjoyed the day. Yes it was a looooong day. I got home about 5pm, tried to watch a game and gave up, thought I'd take a short nap before dinner...12 hrs later I got up to take a whiz...dead tired...Final car count of all 71-73's...16...Hope you'll come again next yr...

Thanks,

Ron Gregory

2011, 2012, 2013

Car show Chair

MBTB...

Back