sdstang stopped by today.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
72 Mustang Mach 1 (parts car)
Jim stopped by today to see what I thought of his new ride. I will tell you he got him self nice solid ride,there is NO rust anywhere.The 351 sound nice and fresh. We talked 71-73s for 3+ hours then he let me take his vert for ride,so I took him by my brothers to check out his Boss 302. So there went another hour + of Mustang talk. What a good way to spend a Sunday.:cool:

jim73 002.jpg

Jim stopped by today to see what I thought of his new ride. I will tell you he got him self nice solid ride,there is NO rust anywhere.The 351 sound nice and fresh. We talked 71-73s for 3+ hours then he let me take his vert for ride,so I took him by my brothers to check out his Boss 302. So there went another hour + of Mustang talk. What a good way to spend a Sunday.:cool:
Mike,

Thanks again for all the time you spent with me and looking over the car. Call me any time when you need an extra hand wrenching on your car! See ya out on Grand if we don't get together sooner.

Back