Selling my low mileage survivor 1973 Mustang Convertible on Ebay to fund my MANY MANY projects!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ebay auction is still running. The bid is pretty far from my reserve. I'm thinking the car will be going to Mecum in Kissimmee Jan 2023.
Hmmm. The only reason I asked is I saw something online that showed it as sold... yeah, fakebook generally wont bring the $$. A car like this will do better at a big auction house. GLWS.

Just looked at it, $26.5k with a day and a half to go. I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit reserve. Bid history looks like someone gave themselves a cushion. Are you seeing repeat bidding or just a bunch of uniques?

Hmmm. The only reason I asked is I saw something online that showed it as sold... yeah, fakebook generally wont bring the $$. A car like this will do better at a big auction house. GLWS.
I totally agree. I hate to take the time and effort to take it to Mecum in Kissimmee, but that's probably what I will have to do. Then there will be more fees I have to pay and a lot more fees for the buyer to pay, and because of that I won't be able to negotiate much on the price. I'm running the car on Ebay and using Facebook to promote it. Another option is "Bring a Trailer," but it might take two months to get the car running there. I can't understand why buyers don't see the value of buying the car on these venues and prefer to lay down huge money for the same car at a big auction. But maybe my car will sell for $88,000 like this one, and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank! https://barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-FORD-MUSTANG-MACH-1-259021

Just looked at it, $26.5k with a day and a half to go. I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit reserve. Bid history looks like someone gave themselves a cushion. Are you seeing repeat bidding or just a bunch of uniques?
Bidding seems to have stalled. There are like five or six bidders. I won't say what the reserve is, but I can say it is far from the reserve. I never bid until the last ten seconds, so hopefully someone will do the same thing this time. Thanks for the input!

Back