• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Selling on Ebay NOS seat belt light.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listed
Perfect pinion snubber
NOS emission hoses (read description closely regarding ribbing for the concourse people)
Wittek power steering hose clamps

Soon to list
SMS auto White comfortweave. Have enough to do 1 car and maybe a front seat. Matched my 73 convertible original exactly.
NOS Convertible right quarter panel
Long console clock.

Maybe my 73 fastback. All moving parts rebuilt or replaced. Has SPA-V box, Map light, full gauges, long console. 351C 2v w/ 4R70W 3.50 gears. Would be an excellent "Route 66" travel car. Extremely dependable. Red with ginger interior. Originally a brown car disassembled and stripped down to bare metal so jams and underside are all red. Original AZ car. I knew the original owner. Accepting no less than 15K

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220816-085720.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220816-085720.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can next weekend. Its buried in my attic. It is bare metal, Found it on craigslist a few years back. Some cowboys in Tucson had it listed as a coupe quarter so I bought it rather than have it get lost to time. Must have sat in a barn for a long time.

I'm not going to relist the seat belt lights when the Ebay ad expires. My time will be used towards restoring a bungalow house. I have 3 left. In almost 20 years on Ebay I've never seen anyone else list them. So if you want one anytime soon you may want to get one. The trim panel it goes in is a pain to take off so beware.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175410347655
My Mustang Fastback sold last Saturday in 1 hour to a local. I'm still in shock how fast it went. Still have my convertible.

Comfortweave is boxed up ready to ship to Michigan. Have 3 seat belt lights, a right quarter panel and 2 of the NOS paper /aluminum hoses that go between the fuel evap canister and air cleaner. Everything else is gone.

The light is listed above. The hose is D1UZ-9D667-A or D4ZZ-9D667-A. Funny guy on ebay is selling just the plastic protective cover for $103 and it doesn't include the hose! FYI the usual price on that paper hose is $60

Attachments

• 20220908_144641.jpg
    20220908_144641.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello stocktrader,
Yeah, I enjoy seeing all the crazy prices for that plastic sleeve. Most descriptions call it a vapor storage canister purge tube. Unfortunately, that's not what it is. The black corrugated paper and foil tube is the purge tube. In 1970, when the vapor recovery system was initially released, there were three corrugated tubes for various vehicle applications. (DOAZ-9D667-A,B, and C. They are all replaced by D1UZ-9D667-A, which is an Econoline sourced part. It was replaced by the D4ZZ-9D667-A, which was sourced from the Mustang II. The Mustang II chassis had a smaller engine compartment with three different engine families. Of course, everyone still wanted all the amenities, AC, P/S, and power brakes, which contributed to an even tighter engine compartment. Because of the routing of the fuel vapor purge tube from the air cleaner to the canister, a protective sleeve was taped to the corrugated tube to prevent damage to it. The sleeve was never available separately and was made to be easily removed if it was not needed in any of the replacement applications. The D4ZZ-A hose retailed just under $10.00 before it was discontinued, but considering supply and demand, a $40.00-60.00 price range is fair. I get a good laugh when I see these plastic sleeves listed as a vapor purge tube for $30.00-140.00! They're useless for that application, and I hope now that this is posted, no one gets duped into buying one of those.

And while I'm on my soapbox, I'll just say that if you are aware of any scammers here, let one of the Mods know. Hemikiller is one of the very knowledgeable members here and is also a mod. He posted there is a "Report" tab (which I have used), so you can notify them, and they can take corrective action.
If you know of any scammers on Facebook (especially in the 71-73 section) or any other site, please post here and let our members know.
I remember back in May when 71TexasBoss posted about the Boss dipstick, distributor, vacuum advance, and carburetor that all had been "Manufactured" and not authentic OE Boss 351 parts. He lost a lot of money on these fake parts from someone who could care less about the financial commitment it takes for us commoners to fund our Money Pit projects!

OK, I'm done! 😊

Attachments

• 9d667-d4zz-a3.jpg
    9d667-d4zz-a3.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The light is listed above. The hose is D1UZ-9D667-A or D4ZZ-9D667-A. Funny guy on ebay is selling just the plastic protective cover for $103 and it doesn't include the hose! FYI the usual price on that paper hose is $60
Hey @Stocktrader, what's the black wire running along your export brace in the picture?

I'm not going to relist the seat belt lights when the Ebay ad expires. My time will be used towards restoring a bungalow house. I have 3 left. In almost 20 years on Ebay I've never seen anyone else list them. So if you want one anytime soon you may want to get one. The trim panel it goes in is a pain to take off so beware.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175410347655
My Mustang Fastback sold last Saturday in 1 hour to a local. I'm still in shock how fast it went. Still have my convertible.
Hello
Would you by any still have any of those seat belt lights?
Thanks

Back