She supported my car hobby, kind of...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
With every hobby comes that better half for many of us that either supports or despises the past time. My wife, Joanne, begrudgingly supported my past time the past 31 years. She knew it was something I enjoyed, kept me out of the bar's and out of trouble in general... My wife was a gentle soul, I was lucky to have found and married her. She past away yesterday one month shy of her 58th birthday after a valiant 15+ month battle with Glioblastoma terminal brain cancer. She is now resting in peace. The hobby took a back seat during this time and will be on the back burner for a while yet. Hug your loved one's, tomorrow is not assured.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, she will be in our prayers. Thank you for reminding me how lucky I am to have a partner who although she may not understand it, she tolerates my obsession with grace as it seems your wife did as well. God bless her, I am sure she is in a better place, may God bless you and your family as you grieve her loss.

Ken, I'm sorry to read about your loss, I know how hard it is to watch a loved one battle Cancer. But, you are 100% right about the fact she is resting in peace, once again whole and no longer hurting. I also know Cancer takes a toll on you and your family as you cared for and loved her thru the battle. I'm praying for continued strength and peace of the Lord for you, your loved ones and the "friends" family who loved your wife too.

I pray that God will give you the strength to endure this terrible loss, heal, and carry on. Chuck

I am saddened to hear of the tragic loss of Joanne, your beloved wife and friend, who was such a blessing to you. You and your loved ones will be in my prayers during this time (2 Corinthians 1:3-5). God bless, my friend.

Back