Shout out to National Parts Depot Ocala

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LloydB

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Way back in the early '90s, before the internet explosion and cellular phones, we ordered lots of parts for NPD and always had great customer service. Today 3/4/2023 I went to the Ocala location to pick up a truck load of parts I ordered over the phone earlier in the week. From the initial phone call to getting loaded, they were simply awesome. Ordering on the phone was super easy (even though I had over 20 part numbers) and local pickup was fast and easy (saved me about $500 in freight shipping cost too). Only two parts were not in stock so they mailed them from the NC location and they arrived in two days. They had the rest of my order ready, pulled it within 10 minutes of my arrival and offered to help load it, even though they were busy. To top it all off, they let me look around the back room where all the cars were. Of note to Mustang enthusiast were a '69 Boss 429, '69 Shelby GT350, '68 GT500KR. There were several others but way to many to list!
20230304_121309.jpg20230304_121319.jpg

I’ve experienced nothing but great customer service and proper part replacement from NPD. For the convenience of getting special parts for our special cars I’m grateful that NPD exist. Shipping cost is all a part of the hobby no matter where we get our parts.

I’ve experienced nothing but great customer service and proper part replacement from NPD. For the convenience of getting special parts for our special cars I’m grateful that NPD exist. Shipping cost is all a part of the hobby no matter where we get our parts.
I'm close enough to pick up freight items, and other shipping is free. I saved over $700 picking up instead of shipping on this trip.

Agree 100%.

I have enjoyed a long and productive history with NPD, dating back to the mid ‘90s. I normally used the warehouse in Florida, when they had what I needed. I have been well taken care of and have always been more than satisfied with their ordering platforms, shipping and the quality and quantity of parts. I still have my old NPD catalogs in the shop, my only wish now is for 90’s pricing… 😂

Back