Sill Door Plate Advice

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Tony,
Someone here on the forum may have one if you are looking for a used scuff plate. The next step would be Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply (OMS) or Mike @ Motor City Mustang. Both are members/vendors here and have parts cars. You can either PM Don on the forum or call him @ 440-949-2556 M-F 9-5 since this would be a used part inquiry.
Mike can also be reached via a PM here on the forum or his E- Bay store @ motorcity_mustang.

You can also purchase a single new sill (scuff) plate from National Parts Depot (NPD). The Ford emblem and mounting screws are sold separately. A polished stainless steel set is also available if you are feeling adventurous or need to add something to your "Santa" list. Expensive but looks great! https://www.npdlink.com/1965-1973-mustang/interior/scuff-plates-related?year=1971 I usually suggest Don (OMS) since he is a loyal forum supporter, but his site shows out of stock at this time.

The stainless steel parts are a bit expensive but, they look great and are more durable than the aluminum pieces. I have a et on my 69 Cougar. Chuck

Back