• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Single Support Bracket for 1973 Mach 1 grille

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
I have a 1973 Mach 1 grille center support bracket for sale. I wanted to put it here first before I put it on eBay. $25 dollars (+) shipping. Please PM me with any questions, this bracket is a direct bolt-on for a 1973 grille and 1973 hood latch support section.

GrillBracket1.jpgGrillBracket2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it is still available. No, just the one single bracket, the 1973 Mach grille is a single bracket setup. It is 1973 specific for a 1973 grille. It's all cleaned up and ready for your color of paint choice.

Gotcha. I have a 71 and just put a replacement mach 1 grille on. Any idea if this bracket will work? I assumed it would but it looks like there are some differences on the 1973

Yes there are differences and unfortunately this support bracket is for a 73 Grille only and will not directly bolt up to a 71 or 72. The area where it curves in for your grille is lower on the bracket. You can use a single bracket but you need a support piece like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1322.JPG
    IMG_1322.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Yes there are differences and unfortunately this support bracket is for a 73 Grille only and will not directly bolt up to a 71 or 72. The area where it curves in for your grille is lower on the bracket. You can use a single bracket but you need a support piece like this.

Understood, thanks!

Awesome, thanks. I should just need the vertical bracket. Current view of the situation: IMG_3059.jpeg

I have a 1973 Mach 1 grille center support bracket for sale. I wanted to put it here first before I put it on eBay. $25 dollars (+) shipping. Please PM me with any questions, this bracket is a direct bolt-on for a 1973 grille and 1973 hood latch support section.

View attachment 68331View attachment 68332
yes I need this as soon as possible can I make arrangements to buy it from you ?

Back