So long for now

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys. There are times we all make decisions and it was my time to make one. My '72 Mustang has been sold. I put a very fair price on it and it was gone the next day. The good news is that it went to a good home, a lucky young man still waiting to get his drivers licence at 16 years old! He understands that he is taking ownership of a 40+ year old car that will need constant maintenance, but it's cool that he prefers this to a new Honda or Subaru! This is the shot of him and his father leaving with my baby.

View attachment 24517

Attachments

• IMG_2376.JPG
    IMG_2376.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
You'll have some tough days ahead but it will get better. I sold my first real classic, a 73 Coupe to a mom buying it for her son's 16th birthday. She bought it sight unseen, I helped load it up and watched the driver take it away. Less than 2 years later I found my current car, another 73 Coupe... All better sir now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm sure the big smile the 16 year-old's face help ease your pain. I'm sure he will excited for quite a while. Hopefully he will sign up here.

Hey Murstang

That's sad to hear that. I liked our interaction on suspension subjects and your input in general.

Your car was one of the coolest on this site.

But as Greg has pointed out you musta had your reasons so who are we to judge.

See you bro, take care.

Back