...So long my lady mustang. We shall meet again one day.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is with a bitter, sweet sound that I say today is the day that I've sold my beautiful '72 Mach1. It's been a great run and I've learned so much from this site. I will still check in from time to time and hopefully have another 71-73 soon, but for now priorities are changing as I explore other ventures.

Sorry for the dramatic voice, sad to see her go. It will be weird for awhile.

20140427_080301.jpg

When my wife and I got married she had a '68 fastback and I had a 63 1/2 500 XL. Priorities and starting a family forced the sale of them, in favor of a Fairmont station wagon (at least it had a 302), so I share in your pain and know where you're coming from.

Tom,

sorry to see that its finally sold, I can tell as much as you wanted it sold, you also didn't want to see it go.

and always remember, when your ready for your next Mustang, check with us first to see if anyone has one for sale, it might be a car your already know.

Aw Man, that sucks. I know you're feeling the loss and I hope you can find your way back to having another one again someday.

But let's not overlook the real issue here: You bailin' out leaves me with the only pewter/black no stripe Mach 1... I can't believe you did that to me. rofl

Tom - please know you are always welcome here. If nothing else keep that cell camera ready - snap and send us pics of 71-3's you see as you are out and about!

I sense you'll be picking up another 71-73 Mustang soon. :)

Ray

Hey Tom,

Congrats on your sale. I'm also starting the process of selling my car, we'll see what happens. It's always a crap-shoot selling vintage cars, finding the right buyer is a challenge. It can take 5 minutes or 5 months. I really hope a forum member buys my car, that way I can follow the car's progress. I will buy another 7123 mustang, no doubt, but it will be hard to find one as special as my car, at least IMHO. Good luck to you and I hope and pray that you and your bride have a great start on your journey!

Back