• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***mini console fs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***  For sale is a mini console.  I picked this up, painted it green with the intent of using it but I am now going full console.  This was originally black and had a bad burn mark (cigar/ on top.  I repaired that burn area and re-textured it, you have to look hard to see the repair.  Ash tray was pretty pitted on the inside, I painted the ashtray and lined it with a chrome paper material.  You would have to remove it if you actually used it as an ashtray but please do smoke in your mustang!!  Overall very nice condition, all mounting holes intact.  I can paint this black for you if you so desire.  $50 plus shipping, to be fair I will take your zip to the post office and get the actual cost then advise total.   To see a album of pictures click here:  https://imgur.com/a/vBab5kN

small console 011.JPG

small console 001.JPG

small console 010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back