sold

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale is an excellent condition, low mileage (44,058) 2014 premium Mustang 3.7 with many, many upgrades. The stock 305 HP has been enhanced with a set of Ford Racing 3.73 gears installed by Attitude Street Cars in Marietta, GA. They also installed a Bama x4/SF4 Flash Tuner, currently set for 87 octane but flash tuner is included and you can go for more power with additional tune provided. This car is a blast to driver with it’s 6 speed select shift auto (I drive it just about 99% in the manual mode it is that much fun). I am selling this for 2 reasons. First is that I do not drive it much, just realized when I pulled an AUTOCHECK report (included) for this sale I have only driven it 900 miles in the past 6 months. And with my 1972 Mach 1 about to come out of the shop I will drive it less. I have upgraded many things on this Mustang since my purchase in 2018 (I am the 3rd owner), almost to much to list. Sound system has been changed to an double din JCV unit so I could have a backup camera (and I can have DVDs playing while I drive). Original radio setup (with Ford Sync) is included and I can put that back in for you if so desired. Below is a list of items that have been upgraded/changed. I have changed the Pony side emblems to custom 50 year Mustang emblems but original pony emblems can be put back on. Hood prop rod removed and struts installed in its place. When I purchased it I wanted to paint the wheels but I never want to alter original parts if possible. So I purchased another set of the same wheels and painted those but the original polished wheels that came on this Mustang are included in the sale. While the car does have heated seats and mirrors the original radio/faceplate controls those and would be needed to be put back in in place of the JVC unit to function. Original window sticker shows this premium Mustang with the following features: LED sequential taillamps…. Rear window defroster…. HID projector headlamps…. Leather sports seats (driver is 6 way power)…Pony package…rear spoiler…6 speed select shift (you can go manual)…..reverse parking assist…..heated seats and mirrors (but see my note) and much more.. Car is in excellent condition, a minor chip or 2 (or 3) but you have to look hard to find them. Interior excellent (there is one spot on the drier seat that was repaired before I purchased the car). This is a private sale, I do not need help selling this car. Clean title in hand. Direct message me via FB for more pics or info. Spectre Performace cold air intake (original air box included with sale) Bassani axel back exhaust (ss but is painted black) MMD taillight trim (painted to match car) MMD headlight splitters (painted to match car) MMD side scoops (painted to match car) MMD short antenna (original antenna included) Speed Form classic quarter window louvers (painted to match car) MMD Chip Foose rear valance diffuser Lloyd trunk mat (Foose) Llyod floor mats Lethal Performance Deck lid panel (original panel included with sale) CPC battery and brake reservoir covers Many interior upgraded trim pieces, see pictures Dash cam installed Original Mustang rubber mats included probably more then I can remember

I had recently purchased a 2013 grabber blue convert with the 3.7 6 speed manual. Best car ever, I added BBK headers, lowering kit and rear suspension links. Love the 30+ mpg on the highway. Funny thing, its withing an inch smaller than my '71 Mach1. Similar HP to my '71 M code too. In my stable, both are staying.

Attachments

• 20220304_211251.jpg
    20220304_211251.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220301_124011.jpg
    20220301_124011.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Great looking car, do you still have the stock gears (what are they). The 3.73 Ford racing set up woke my car up. 6th gear is no longer a foot dragger.

Posting has been updated with price and picture link

Great looking car, do you still have the stock gears (what are they). The 3.73 Ford racing set up woke my car up. 6th gear is no longer a foot dragger.

Posting has been updated with price and picture link
Nah, current White house failures prevents those decisions..

Back