SORRY GUYS for my absence!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hello again all my friends!!!... I was really off everything the past month because of a little big situation in my personal life...

Nothing too big or bad but as we all in some point of our lifes had been through... GIRL PROBLEMS....

Nothing much to say... from night to day i found myself homeless, clothless, etc etc etc and i needed some time off everything but my work and my will to get back on my feets...

Well... here i am, happier than ever with everything new and better!!

Sorry again for dissapiaring so suddenly... i know some of you was a little worried and i have to ask those guys just to understand and... sorry again!!}

I´m back behind the wheel!

Hello again all my friends!!!... I was really off everything the past month because of a little big situation in my personal life...

Nothing too big or bad but as we all in some point of our lifes had been through... GIRL PROBLEMS....

Nothing much to say... from night to day i found myself homeless, clothless, etc etc etc and i needed some time off everything but my work and my will to get back on my feets...

Well... here i am, happier than ever with everything new and better!!

Sorry again for dissapiaring so suddenly... i know some of you was a little worried and i have to ask those guys just to understand and... sorry again!!}

I´m back behind the wheel!
Welcome back D !!! As i used to say when i was single "there's lot of fish in the ocean" Now that I'm married (just celebrated 18 year anniversary) I say "A happy wife equals a happy me !" :banana:

Glad everything is OK!

Old saying here in the US...if it has tires or tits, you're gonna have trouble with it! No offense to our female members but that's how the saying goes! :p

WELCOME BACK, Damien!

Needless to say, you were missed Buddy. I am sure that most of us older guys can APPRECIATE those type situations as we have usually gone through them (sometime on multiple occasions :)).

Know this, the situation(s) will often bring a smile to your face in later years when you look back over your life and consider the things that are REALLY important.

Hang in there, my Friend.

BT

Welcome back.

Remember, Al Bundy said:" Women! You can´t live with them...... Period!"

I hope things will work out for you in the end.

Welcome back D and happy belated B-Day!!!!! Women are like cars: We all want a 4 speed, sometimes want a convertible, and end up with a rust bucket :-/ Get her fixed or let her rott for eternity, just glad you're back and clothed :D [/align]

Welcome back! I posted a thread in the VIP section wondering where you were! Glad your back and doing great! You have a lot of threads to catch up on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back