Sound off if you have a convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

Maybe I can suggest this in a quiet manner before Roy jumps on with his famous line: got any pictures you can post for us?

I would love to be interested - just cannot at this time but Don65Stang would love to see it.
Come on say iy like you mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthlesswithoutpics:
Now that's what I'm talking about!

73 H code 30000 orig miles and LOADED

DARK GREEN w white top

A/C

PS

DISC

AM-FM

TILT

POWER WINDOWS

TINTED GLASS

DELUXE ALVACADO INTERIOR

NASA HOOD

DELAYED WIPERS

MAP LIGHT

UNDER DASH LIGHTS

TRUNK LIGHT

TACH DASH AND GAUGES

FULL CONSOLE

DELUXE WHEEL COVERS

Pretty sure it had seat release system and more too.

TIME MACHINE

EVERYTHING UNDER THE HOOD IS THERE AND ORIGINAL

ORIGINAL SPARE, JACK AND ALL IN THE TRUNK

NICE CLEAN ORIGINAL INTERIOR

TOP, RADIO, GAUGES AND EVERYTHING WORKED

One re-paint, has evedence of mud in corners of 1/4's

Needs floors, biggest thing is left front torque box is bad. Front brake line is bad / no frt brakes.

Bought off original owner in 2004

Drove it to the shop [ with only rear brakes ] and parked it in the corner.

Had plans for it but it is still sitting the corner. At least it's safe and dry inside and it looks nice sitting there.

Don
Wounds like a sweet 73 Convert! I agree, we need to see pics!

After restoring Many vehicles for other people I am not fond of the all original bit any more. I built a 72 Vert. from 4 71-73 cars. 351C 4v, 4spd. and every go fast or look pretty option the vehicles had on them. Midnight blue Met. Gave it to My Daughter, for Her 38th birthday. She Is now 44 and 2 points from loosing her License .

72 Red convertible w/white deluxe interior. 302 V8. C4 auto. Power windows, power brakes, power top, edelbrock performer 4V intake and Hollley 650 4bbl carb. Petronix ignition.

73 Blue Glow convertible w/deluxe blue interior, white top, factory alum wheels, 351c (H) upgraded with eldelbrock performer intake with Holly 600 4bbl, C6, air conditioning, full gauges, ram air setup

I have a 73 vert but it is not a Mustang, it is a Cougar, all original Q code car. Does this count,lol.

73 light blue, White top, White interior

351c 2v

Hope to have the body work done this winter.

100_2021.jpg

I would say Cougars count as doner cars:D

I have a 73 vert but it is not a Mustang, it is a Cougar, all original Q code car. Does this count,lol.
Ok, so I'm a Mustang fan at heart but can still appreciate the "Country Club Cousin" Cougar. I'd say it still counts as a cool 73 vert especially since you also have the Mustang to go with it... pics?

Ok, so I'm a Mustang fan at heart but can still appreciate the "Country Club Cousin" Cougar. I'd say it still counts as a cool 73 vert especially since you also have the Mustang to go with it... pics?

In college I had the 73 mustang convert, my friend had a 73 cougar convert. It was fun cruising around with the two cars. Except he had the 4v 351 and I just had the 2v so he pretty much out ran me every time.

I do have some pictures but the car is in rough shape, I don't think anybody wants to look at my junk,lol.

On a good note, it is an all original Q code car with power everything, actually it has all options nobody scimped on this car when they ordered it. It runs and drives, just needs body work and interior work.

New to this Forum, I'm active in some other Forum, and happen to be sent this Link.

One of the keeps of years of restoring was our 73 Q Code, 4 Speed, Convertible.

These cars a finally getting the recognition they deserve, and now will gain in value, popularity.

Our Q Code is a very close copy of the Green convertible that was on E Bay.

Dan @ Chockostang

Apr23$06.jpg

Apr23$15.jpg

Apr23$10 - Copy.jpg

New to this Forum, I'm active in some other Forum, and happen to be sent this Link.

One of the keeps of years of restoring was our 73 Q Code, 4 Speed, Convertible.

These cars a finally getting the recognition they deserve, and now will gain in value, popularity.

Our Q Code is a very close copy of the Green convertible that was on E Bay.

Dan @ Chockostang
::welcome:: If you will repost this under the introduction forum, you will get a nice proper welcome.

I am almost finished building my 71 Mustang convertible.

It is black, black canvas top, black and silver deluxe interior. I found a 429 scj and a c6 for it, mass flo efi, 9" with detroit tru trac, variable rate power steering, ram air, 18's and 20's, a/c, seat heaters, power tinted windows, dropped front control arms. Really ready to drive it.

Sorry, all I have are build pics.
Thats all 80% of us on here has "Build pics":(

Back