Southern Arizona

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Steven!! you show good cars in your yard!! are they all yours now??... Well... i know you´ve been posting good this past days so, i´m happy to welcome a new active member! :)

Enjoy this site, believe me, it´s amazing ;)

Hi Steven ::welcome::

That's a nice story.

Hmmm, southern Arizona. We spent our vacation there in November 2008 and we loved it!!

Good to have you aboard.

Thank you for the welcome guys.

Don65Stang - MK'S: some like us, some don't. Never know if it you need to hug or duck! Cyldesdale: (the big horses)

Damian - El gusto es mio (the pleasure is mine). I really like your find. My dad bought some American Embassy vehicles when we lived in Africa.

Luzstang - Glad you had a good time in southern Arizona. If you like it HOT - summers are great, if you like it warm, any other part of the year. Come back and see us again.

Thanks for the welcome.

Steven, Does Mach1 #2 have ginger interior? Mine originally came that way and I've been trying to fine pics of a white/ginger color combo. That combo is still on the table for my restoration.

Thanks,

Don

Don,

Yes Mach 1 #2 still has the original Ginger interior with the current white exterior. The front seats have been replaced but the color is the same as the factory Ginger. I do not really have any good pictures that show both the interior with the exterior white but here are the ones I do have to share. Hope this helps.

1973 Mach 1 Passenger Front.jpg

1973 Mach1 Ginger Interior #1.jpg

1973 Mach1 Ginger Interior #2.jpg

1973 Mach1 Ginger Interior #3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back