SPEAKER KICK PANELS

SPAIN72MUSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
2008 ford edge
2006 cadillac cts
kick panel.jpg kickpanel.jpg hi i have a set of speaker kick panels brand new never used they hold 5 inch speakers i want $45.00 thanks Ron

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
hi i have a set of speaker kick panels brand new never used they hold 5 inch speakers i want $45.00 thanks Ron
Do you take Paypal, and how much total with shipping to 76904?

SPAIN72MUSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
2008 ford edge
2006 cadillac cts
yes i can do pay pal i think $10.00 shipping,let me know thanks ron

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
That's what I was wondering/been researching.

Anyone have a good reason why I couldn't put some 3/4" spacers behind the e-brake pedal bracket with some longer/stronger bolts to help clear these kick panels? :huh: :idea:

Tnfastbk

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering/been researching.

Anyone have a good reason why I couldn't put some 3/4" spacers behind the e-brake pedal bracket with some longer/stronger bolts to help clear these kick panels? :huh: :idea:
The one thing I would worry about is pedal clearance for your feet

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
True dat - I know 3/4" doesn't seem like as much as it probably is, but I know my leg is typically less than an inch away from the pedal in my '97 Ram with no issues (as long as I don't think about how jacked up I'll get if I crash).

What the Hell - I'll pick 'em up, try out the spacer idea and if it doesn't work out, no worries. I just didn't want to cut up a perfectly good set of original stock kick panels or the new door panels [when I get 'em] where the P.O. hacked the door sheet metal (and didn't get it the same on both doors - idiots).

Tnfastbk

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
True dat - I know 3/4" doesn't seem like as much as it probably is, but I know my leg is typically less than an inch away from the pedal in my '97 Ram with no issues (as long as I don't think about how jacked up I'll get if I crash).

What the Hell - I'll pick 'em up, try out the spacer idea and if it doesn't work out, no worries. I just didn't want to cut up a perfectly good set of original stock kick panels or the new door panels [when I get 'em] where the P.O. hacked the door sheet metal (and didn't get it the same on both doors - idiots).
Cool go for it never know till you try, just keep us posted. Thats why I did not order a pair.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Cool go for it never know till you try, just keep us posted. Thats why I did not order a pair.
Just bought 'em - I'll make sure to post up pics and stuff when I start getting them situated with the e-brake pedal.