• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Splash Guards FS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
For sale is a set of splash guards. I purchased these from NPD, fitted them once but decided not to use them. Here is the info from NDP link for more info:

SPLASH GUARD, Plastic, set of 4, Custom designed for a perfect fit, Easy to install and remove, Utilizes soft rubber grips to grab the wheel flare flange and the grips have been tested to 140 mph on a Porsche with this brand of splash guards made to fit that car, Laser cut, Blends in with tires and body lines, Patent Pending

https://www.npdlink.com/product/spl...terms=splash%2Bguards&top_parent=200001&year=$25 plus $10 shipping. If shipping is less (by more then $1 I will refund any money to you, more and I will pay the difference.

Back