• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Standard Steering Wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe. Lived, died, then lived again.
Hey everyone,

1971FordMustangBoss351FastbackInterior1.jpg

Anyone have one of these laying around? I'm looking to get rid of the ugly Grant wheel that's on the car now and for some reason I've been wanting one of these standard plain jane '71 steering wheels. Doesn't have to be perfect, just something that's usable. Thanks,

Josue

Hey everyone,

1971FordMustangBoss351FastbackInterior1.jpg

Anyone have one of these laying around? I'm looking to get rid of the ugly Grant wheel that's on the car now and for some reason I've been wanting one of these standard plain jane '71 steering wheels. Doesn't have to be perfect, just something that's usable. Thanks,

Josue
I have some deluxe steering wheels with center pads for sale if interested Thanks Aypsears pm me your email address I can then forward pictures of your request

Back