• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Stock Front sway bar

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
For 1973 Grande. Only interested in sellers in So Cal or western AZ, as I can wait for the right seller (not critical need today). For a stock part, I don’t need a new one, just one not damaged. Now, Unless you would like to vacation in SoCal and bring your sway bar with you!! Thanks, Steve

For 1973 Grande. Only interested in sellers in So Cal or western AZ, as I can wait for the right seller (not critical need today). For a stock part, I don’t need a new one, just one not damaged. Now, Unless you would like to vacation in SoCal and bring your sway bar with you!! Thanks, Steve
Well Steve if you'll pay for my trip instead of paying for the part, I'm in!!
Kidding aside, please clarify you want the front sway bar. I know you do, but some might not.

I’m hoping to find someone in SoCal who went big on their front sway bar and can’t wait to be rid of it. I mean, who wants a stock front sway bar these days . . .me, me

Back