Submit your Photos for the 2021 Calendar!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Ok guys...I have seen some GREAT photos around the forum lately!  Now is the time to pic your favorite photos and submit them in this thread for consideration in the 2021 www.7173Mustangs.com Calendar!!

Make sure you submit the best quality/high resolution photos that you can!  If they are too big to upload, email them to me at [email protected]

You can send multiple views or even interior/engine photos as well. 

I am also looking for 71-73 Mustang Girl photos for a separate annual calendar...if you have any high res pics, you can email those to me also!

The new year will be upon us soon!  Get your photos submitted and lets get this calendar rolling!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple of new pics of the "Light Pewter Beauty" Hope the file size is adequate. (Camera on wrong setting!) 

Edit note;  February would be nice for mine as it was made 22 Feb 71.  (stole the idea from kcmash)

IMG_1556_LI.jpg

IMG_1555 (2)_LI.jpg

IMG_1562_LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like for mine to be in November if at all possible.  My car is a Nov 70 Build, and I am a November 1966 baby.

image.png

Back