Sumter SC then Myrtle Beach Sc

Tnfastbk

VIP Members
Staff member
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Headed to bike week in Myrtle Beach on Sat 26th. Will be in Sumter on Friday 25th. Anyone in the area?

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Hey Roy! When you're in Sumter, if you happen to go by C&C Cycle Service (near the West Gate of Shaw AFB - out in the boonies), my BIL Chris Tallent and his pal Curly run the place. Best place in town to get your bike fixed or serviced if you need it. It's a hole-in-the-wall place, but worth a look if you have the time.

Have a fun trip and a good time!

Boss1Ray

Welcome here.
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Safe travels Roy! Just know you are missed.

Ray

Tnfastbk

VIP Members
Staff member
Site Supporters
Reaction score
hopefully with the new CVO Limited I will not need a mechanic

Hey Roy! When you're in Sumter, if you happen to go by C&C Cycle Service (near the West Gate of Shaw AFB - out in the boonies), my BIL Chris Tallent and his pal Curly run the place. Best place in town to get your bike fixed or serviced if you need it. It's a hole-in-the-wall place, but worth a look if you have the time.

Have a fun trip and a good time!
cvo.jpg

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Nice Ride! But - it's a Harley, after all... it could still develop a squeak, rattle, or leak before you get there. :whistling: ;)

Have a safe trip and enjoy! ::thumb::

Sydneydrumdr

Reaction score
My Car
1971 SportsRoof 351C 2v C6 auto
[url=https://ibb.co/JkVdWXq][img]https://i.ibb.co/121nYHM/20170923-151415.jpg[/img][/url]
Hi LA members,

I've just arrived in town for a few days. My 2 kids are here on a school band tour and I'm tagging along. Is there anyone local who is free to swing past the hotel tomorrow Monday. Ive got afew things I'd like to get from California Mustang parts while im in town. It would be great to have a local show me their car and discuss lots of mustang issues.

I've just spent 4 days in Seattle driving around in a 2015 Mustang ragtop. Nice car. Too bad i couldn't bring that to LA

Thanks in advance.

Dave.