SuperBoss is now a FACT!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Well folks!! how are you!??

I´m thrilled to tell you that Yesterday was the first OFFICIAL show that i went with the stang as Superboss resumate i could say :p

It was fantastic as everyone there got really enthusiastic with the car and after they realiced that i acutally went there to show that i did work in cars... i can tell youi was able to hooked up some interest in some possible future customers...

That felt fantastic... i was actually working in the think i love the most... cool cars :p je!

I can post this without mention my forever thanks to Scott that was kind enough to game me a bunch of free Adams Polishes samples to start...

Besides that, i actually tried them on my car and believe me... there was nothing even close to the shine i got from those products... I painted my car in my old dusty garage and now it was A MIRROR!!... The paint job was the most liked thing on my car and i know it was all about the polish! :p jeje

Well... Thanks everyone again and again and again and please stop by the facebook link of SuperBoss Garage and check the car out! :)

http://www.facebook.com/superbossgarage

Mustang ESPEJO.jpg

Not to show off but check the mirror effect on the roof and quarter panel!?? COME ON!!! i LOOOOVE my car!

Way to go man! You are hooked now! :D

Way to go Damian! That's awesome to hear. If I ever get my car down to Uruguay I'll hire you to detail it! :D
Awsome Job D ! Look at that line of people waiting to see your car..You should sell tickets ! rofl

Steve..Or you can just wait till I move out to your neck of the woods :D

Congrats on all the interest in your car and detailing business. Great reflection too! Keep us up to date on how the business is doing. Have you had your first customer yet (besides yourself)?

Big time CONGRATS D!

Wishing you much well deserved success!

Hmm Adams products are really worth a 'look'!

Got some serious Maguires fans that I need to show!

Your car looks great!

Ray

Congrats Damian!!

I'm happy to hear you officially started your business. The paint on your car looks great. I love the color by the way. It's different!

I hope everything will work out the way you planned!

Back