SWAP MEET

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 (M CODE) MACH 1 NOW BBF
APRIL 2&3 COLUMBUS OHIO STATE FAIRGROUNDS, ALL FORD SWAP MEET. I WENT LAST FALL AND THEY USED 4 MONSTOUROUS BUILDINGS. PUT ON BY AN OHIO FORD CLUB. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I THINK THEY CALL IT THE EXPO CENTER NOW

I've been a few times and it truly is a giant swap meet! Seriously considering going this time around. Is there still a show at the Indy speedway? That was always a great time!!

I've been a few times and it truly is a giant swap meet! Seriously considering going this time around. Is there still a show at the Indy speedway? That was always a great time!!
It is now held at Lucas Oil Raceway, which used to be O'Reilly Raceway Park, and before that Indianapolis Raceway Park. It will be June 25 and 26 this year. Contact the Mustang Club of Indianapolis for more info. I plan on being there this year.

I want to go but having my knee operated on the week before.....think I may have to pass.
I used my wheel chair to go to a show last year!!! People will let you get around!!

Did anyone make it to the show? I was out of town all weekend so I did not make it (Although I work within a couple miles of the fairgrounds.)

Any decent finds?

~Jim

Back