Sweet Photoshop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumit

Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c coupe
I spent a little time in photoshop with my car (like I usually do when Im bored) and I came up with a look that I really like.

Ive shaved the door handles and side markers,

removed the rear spoiler (you could barely see it anyway), the side mirrors, antenna, and all badging.

I also widened the rear wheels and chopped the roofline a couple inches. Painted the car grey and added a blue side stripe.

What do you guys think?

Also: I enjoy messing around in photoshop so if anyone ever has anything they want done just let me know, Id be happy to give it a go.

greystang.jpg

Very nice.

Those are quite the set of meats on the rear!

Since you volunteered ... Could you take the picture in my avatar and make it a 73 complete with the 73 stripe?
Your Avatar vas very small so I used your Signature Instead. Enjoy!

(just added a version without the white background just incase you wanted to actually use it.)

steveharris.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

Those are quite the set of meats on the rear!

Since you volunteered ... Could you take the picture in my avatar and make it a 73 complete with the 73 stripe?
Your Avatar vas very small so I used your Signature Instead. Enjoy!
Great job

Rims from Stock images are always a challenge but i think i did alright and i matched the paint to a grabber blue mach1 So hopefully this is close to what your lokking for!

Thanks. That looks really good.

That is exactly how my Mach 1 should turn out.

No Problem! I was reading some of your posts sometimes its hard to find a picture that matches exactly what you want. Good luck with your build.

slobin3d.jpg

Cool stuff, Sumit. I really like your rendition of your car.
Thanks! its too bad i cant change a car in real life as easily as i can in Photoshop.

Cant pass up a photoshop offer like that. Could you take this one and add white to the hood that works up around the hood scoops. Thanks!

n183eq.jpg

Nice job with the PS - you've obviously got some skillz! ;)

Ya know - I used to draw (physically, with a pencil and stuff) cars that had tires that wide when I was a kid. Seeing an actual picture (albeit, Photoshopped) of a car with tires as wide as I used to draw just makes me realize just how goofy my drawings probably looked to other people. I'm not trying to be mean, or anything - but I think if you were to go about halfway on the width of the rear tire (showing), I think it would look a lot more realistic... and impressive.

Otherwise - not bad. Personally, I'm not a 'shaved' kinda guy, so it looks a little odd not having the markers and door handles. Chopping the roof makes it very 'Mach 1-like,' which I think would look cool on a coupe (the 'notched' rear window would be almost Corvette-like with a chop job).

You are going to change it to a 73?
No. I all ready have a 73 Mach in white. I plan to go with Medium Yellow (Originally Bright Yellow) but have not been able to find a picture of a 73 in my color choice.

Thanks again Sumit.
Oh...so you will have matching cars, very cool :)

Sumit,

That looks really cool. I have zero experience with photoshop. I do love the slotted rims on my 73 coupe, but I've been wondering how it would look with stock magnum 500 wheels. If that is something you could do without too much trouble, that would be great!

Cant pass up a photoshop offer like that. Could you take this one and add white to the hood that works up around the hood scoops. Thanks!

n183eq.jpg
It was hard to find a hood stripe that matched the angle so I freehanded this one. Hopefully its a good enough representation of what your looking for.::thumb::

Sumit,

That looks really cool. I have zero experience with photoshop. I do love the slotted rims on my 73 coupe, but I've been wondering how it would look with stock magnum 500 wheels. If that is something you could do without too much trouble, that would be great!
I have Magnums on my 73 coupe and i love them. They look great i believe mine are 15's.

Nice job with the PS - you've obviously got some skillz! ;)

Ya know - I used to draw (physically, with a pencil and stuff) cars that had tires that wide when I was a kid. Seeing an actual picture (albeit, Photoshopped) of a car with tires as wide as I used to draw just makes me realize just how goofy my drawings probably looked to other people. I'm not trying to be mean, or anything - but I think if you were to go about halfway on the width of the rear tire (showing), I think it would look a lot more realistic... and impressive.

Otherwise - not bad. Personally, I'm not a 'shaved' kinda guy, so it looks a little odd not having the markers and door handles. Chopping the roof makes it very 'Mach 1-like,' which I think would look cool on a coupe (the 'notched' rear window would be almost Corvette-like with a chop job).
I was just going for extreme. Maybe something id go for if i had more money than i knew what to do with. Thats what makes photoshop fun, its all about what ifs. Everyone has their own styles thats what makes a site like this great.

cole.jpg

73stangcoupe.jpg

WOW, awesome work. I'd be painting the hood, that made a big difference in attitude/appearance of the car.

Jim

Back