Tail Light Harness Refurbish

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Sports Roof Fastback (early model)
1973 Coupe -Under rebuild/restore
Hello Midlife,

I need to have my 1973 tail light harness refurbished. What is the process on how to send it to you and pay for your services? I also have a standard 1971 under the dash and engine bay harness that i in good shape. I trying to determine whether to keep it or let go of it. Please advise.

Thank you

mustang713

:D

Hello Midlife,

I need to have my 1973 tail light harness refurbished. What is the process on how to send it to you and pay for your services? I also have a standard 1971 under the dash and engine bay harness that i in good shape. I trying to determine whether to keep it or let go of it. Please advise.

Thank you

mustang713

:D
The easiest way for both parties to proceed is that you send me your harness to be refurbished and enclose a check for the appropriate amount. Tail-lights are $50. If I cannot refurbish it for any reason, it gets returned along with your check. I will also accept your other harnesses as cores, reducing the price or even making me write you a check! Your cores would be most appreciated by the next customer who needs one without a core if it can be refurbished, or by donating various connectors if it can't be refurbished. Think of it as "paying it forward".

More details at my web site.

Back