• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tail light harness

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Anybody have a good tail light harness for a 71 mach ????   bet thats a common question Huh? What would a used or new bring?

Thanks for your help

Anybody have a good tail light harness for a 71 mach ????   bet thats a common question Huh? What would a used or new bring?

Thanks for your help
I will look for one down at the garage this week for you.

Thanks for your help
Here is a 71/72 Harness still in the car if interested.  Has one repair on the one of the taillight bulbs.  

Thanks for your help
Thank you

What price would you want for it? Midlife said he would rebuild mine but I could use one sooner then get a rebuilt one.

Thank you

Here is a 71/72 Harness still in the car if interested.  Has one repair on the one of the taillight bulbs.  

I have one if you haven’t found one yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $185 for a complete harness headlight to tail lights, with gauges, AC, convenience group, convertible. Each is specific under the dash and engine. Tail light I do not know.

It had no patches no repairs was complete. I would not take one out for $185 lol. 

Clean it all good an apply the electrical grease to connections, grounds, bulb sockets and bulbs to preven issues in future.

Back