Tennessee area forum members

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1
As I see more and more members posting from the area, I thought it might be nice if we could get together a list/directory of those members who would be interested in getting together.

If you agree, then I suggest all who are interested PM me and provide contact information they are comfortable sharing and I'll compile and circulate a list. Once we have a list, putting together a group for a coffee and cars or similar informal gathering once every couple of months would be easy.

It might also help us to share knowledge and resources. I have a lift and several engine stands that generally are not in use and I would lend them out. Pooling our talents might just lead to some improvements in all of our cars.

Post up here to keep the thread active please and let me know what you think.

Hey folks, I'm getting some names from west Tennessee so I'm going to open this up to the whole state.

PS Don-if you give me a badge for this I am going to drive down to Alabama and coat all of your cars with rust remover and see how many cars you have left afterwards :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As I see more and more members posting from the area, I thought it might be nice if we could get together a list/directory of those members who would be interested in getting together.

If you agree, then I suggest all who are interested PM me and provide contact information they are comfortable sharing and I'll compile and circulate a list. Once we have a list, putting together a group for a coffee and cars or similar informal gathering once every couple of months would be easy.

It might also help us to share knowledge and resources. I have a lift and several engine stands that generally are not in use and I would lend them out. Pooling our talents might just lead to some improvements in all of our cars.

PS Don-if you give me a badge for this I am going to drive down to Alabama and coat all of your cars with rust remover and see how many cars you have left afterwards :)

So then... You be gittin 2 badges :p

1st- MID TN organizer

2nd- MID TN rustbuster

I don't know Jeff. Seeing as you both like to shoot. You could dip your black powder shot in rust bullit and do him a favor while enjoying the shooting. :p

I'm in, weekends are better for me. will PM

Great idea Jeff...

Seems like you guys have quite a few folks from that area...nice part of the country as I am back there at least once a year visiting relatives in Murfreesboro and Lewisberg.

Great idea Jeff...

Seems like you guys have quite a few folks from that area...nice part of the country as I am back there at least once a year visiting relatives in Murfreesboro and Lewisberg.
Jeff,

If you have relatives from Murfreesboro than you must know a bit about Mule Day. My x wife's family had a place near Shelbyville. We lived in Louisville, KY at the time and used to spend weekends with them in TN. I've been to a few Mule Day parades... That was a life time ago...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The response is less than overwhelming. The list is at 4 people including myself and I have a phone number contact for a newer member and may be able to add him as well. Anyone else interested, please let me know.

I am thinking that a gathering the weekend of the goodguys show here in Nashville would be a good start. I also would like to organize a morning invasion of the Cars and Coffee that is held Saturday mornings in Franklin, TN from 8-11 or so. I can't go this weekend, but next might work.

Back