Tennessee area forum members

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I'm in. Moreover, I shall try to recruit others, not only into the 71-73 Mustang madness, but into our forum, and our social shenanigans as well.
Okay Nox! You used the words 'moreover' and 'shall' in the same sentence! The only excuse for such a Grave, Southern-English, Diction violation is if you aren't southern at all. Worse yet! Are you British?!? ::tease::

Disclaimer: The above is not meant to insult or verbally harm our fine Northern Brethren of these United States or anyone from outside said country. :)

You know I'm in. Moreover, I shall try to recruit others, not only into the 71-73 Mustang madness, but into our forum, and our social shenanigans as well.
Okay Nox! You used the words 'moreover' and 'shall' in the same sentence! The only excuse for such a Grave, Southern-English, Diction violation is if you aren't southern at all. Worse yet! Are you British?!? ::tease::

Disclaimer: The above is not meant to insult or verbally harm our fine Northern Brethren of these United States or anyone from outside said country. :)
On the contrary, I'm a Southerner, born and raised. As for my vocabulary, grammar, syntax, etc., I'm happy to acknowledge that I have better mastered the English language than have most Englishmen, and certainly better than have most yankees.

The response is less than overwhelming. The list is at 4 people including myself and I have a phone number contact for a newer member and may be able to add him as well. Anyone else interested, please let me know.
It is because you did not want a profile icon that represents your new position as the TN organizer. If you displayed the icon you'd instantly be noticed. A smaller version of the below would work.

socialbutterfly.jpg

The response is less than overwhelming. The list is at 4 people including myself and I have a phone number contact for a newer member and may be able to add him as well. Anyone else interested, please let me know.

I am thinking that a gathering the weekend of the goodguys show here in Nashville would be a good start. I also would like to organize a morning invasion of the Cars and Coffee that is held Saturday mornings in Franklin, TN from 8-11 or so. I can't go this weekend, but next might work.
Don't take it personal!!! I'm from Mt. Juliet and as I see new Tennessee members I attempt a brotherhood communication as a Tennessean! So making contact, creating a dialog has been met with ..... "silence". So dude....its either you or me or both of us!!! :s

:D:D:D So far I've met about 5 members here and all of them still have their stuff and apparently still alive :cool: So I think its YOU!!:whistling:

I hate to tell ya....butnotfor the attorney thingy..... you'd be okay.:D Franklin...dang love that place I use to sell to Darrell when his shop was there many many many years ago. I bet my favorite little cafe on the Harpeth that served the awesome steak bisquits is long gone.

Back